Chipmunk Breeder, Bristol England United Kingdom

Chipmunk Breeder, Bristol England United Kingdom

Contact Me

If you are interested in a baby chipmunk or have any other questions concerning chipmunks please feel free to leave a comment or to e mail me, julian.patti.tucker@gmail.com It is essential that you aquire appropriate housing for your chipmunk before adoption. Chipmunks need a large cage or an aviary so that they can run, climb and jump. They also need their own nesting box to sleep in and feel safe. If you have any further questions about housing... just ask :o)

You can find detailed pictures at the bottom of my blog that show how to determine the sex of your chipmunk(s)

Current Litter Information

one litter at the moment...
one dilute male
£60 each

Sorry but I don't ship to the USA or anywhere else in the world

Contact Patti at

julian.patti.tucker@gmail.com

Saturday, April 07, 2007

All the babies have been reserved

The babies have all been reserved for their new loving homes. I will continue to update the blog to show their progress until that time comes.



Here is one little guy enjoying his breakfast whilst sitting on my hand... he is eating a meal worm.


When I handle them I am very calm and gentle making sure that they are not frightened. I gently place them back in the cage when they are ready to go back in. I put them back when I can see that they are becoming a little worried...they let me know.


I hold them loosely and cup them in my hands... let them crawl on me and explore as well.

oooooooooops... duplicate.

Chippy and Marmite should have one more litter this year... I will be sure to let everyone know when they decided to do that. .... ,o)

No comments: